Monday, February 28, 2011

An old UFO finally done!

It's hard to believe that this little project has been a UFO since December of 2008...


It only took me about 3 hours to finish it while watching TV. The yarn I used is called Tweedle Dee by Moda-Dea and has a slightly shaded effect. While I like the hat, it is a bit on the small side. The Cabled Hat pattern (Patons) says it is one-size women's. I'd say it is more like a child's medium.

Glad I can move one more thing to the 'finished' list!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty wool. Lovely finish. I am always suspicious about sizes and knit a patch to check as most patterns seem too tight when it comes to hats.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!