Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Catching up with Hazel

Yesterday seemed like as good a day as any to catch up with the steps for Hazel's Diary Quiltalong. I am now right up to Feb 8th! Considering that I had not even started cutting until yesterday and I also had to spend time ironing all my fabrics, it didn't take long to get up to speed. Here's my first block and setting block.
 
I am working on the smaller option and some of these pieces are a bit tiny so you need to be careful with seam allowances. If you haven't joined in yet, there is still time to grab some fabric and start. It should only take you about 3 hours to get caught up.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I am glad you caught up so quickly! Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blocks looking great! 8-)

    Your Jaseph's Coat and Y&P Double Four Patch are coming along nicely!

    Just thought to do a PhD drop in check! I hope you are able to work on them as much as you had hoped to!

    Happy stitchings! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!