Thought a post on the continuing saga of the Yellow & Pink Double Four Patch might be in order. There is not a lot to show but I have managed to sew a few of the blocks together again! Here is a shot of them on my design wall. I think I am going to like this "less scrappy" look better as the chains in the blocks will be more defined.
I have totally neglected my Joseph's Coat blocks. I have just 4 done so I have a loooong way to go yet. I need to take some time to prepare the applique pieces so I can easily pick up a block to work on in the evening while watching TV. I find the task of turning all those little seam allowances on the little melons quite arduous especially the points on the ends! Those points give me no end of trouble.
I'm still bogged down most of the time with year-end books. Its turning out to be a larger task than I had thought it would be. I will be REALLY glad when this task is behind me so I can get back to doing some FUN things!