Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Look

I have spent some time today playing with my blog. Hope you like the changes and don't be surprised if more show up in the near future. There are now tabs at the top of the page and I'll be adding more as I gather information that I want to put in them.

To my surprise, I discovered today that I have DOUBLE DIGIT followers!! Thank you all so much for choosing to follow my blog. You have made my day!

Just for fun, I created a new Wordle Cloud from my blog. I just wished I knew how to make it appear bigger here but you can click on it to see it larger.

Wordle: Untitled


3 comments:

  1. Like the new look!!
    How did you get the different pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne

    When I create a wordle I usually use SnagIt if I need a bigger image. Works great for my online classrooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new look! I will have to investigate how this is done! 8-)
    Just doing a PhD visit...
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!