Friday, July 25, 2008

Dinner for One

Well... sometimes things have a way of working out... and sometimes they don't.  CJ has gone back to BC leaving me here to try to pick up the pieces and finish the painting etc. on the house.  I have not felt much like doing anything for the last 10 days or so.  I stayed a few days with my sister and came home again wednesday.  My other sister was here a while yesterday but, today I have been on my own.
I managed to drag myself out to the paint store to get some white paint to tone down the color that had been chosen for the walls.  That's it.  Maybe tomorrow.
A day at a time... an hour at a time... sometimes minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!