Saturday, March 1, 2008

Double Trouble


Not only was today the Quiltathon day, it was also a workshop day for our local quilt guild to get together and complete some charity quilts. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera today. The day started off with picking from an assortment of pre-cut kits. Lots of different fabrics had been donated so there were many different kits to pick from. After a few simple instructions, we were off and sewing. There were 28 ladies sewing and by 3:00 pm there were more than half who had their quilt tops completed and sandwiched!! Here is a picture of mine that I took when I got home. Its all ready for the final quilting and then binding. Not too bad for less than 6 hours (for me anyways). I was hoping to keep going on this tonight and get it finished. I shall see how I feel after a wee rest. More later.....

1 comment:

  1. that's a lovely quilt and so quick to make up.
    Sounds like you had a great day

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!